East Kent Cyclocross is organised by VC Deal and runs a series of races over the year. Held at five different locations around East Kent.
East Kent Cyclocross – If pitting yourself against other riders in the mud and the wet or your looking to give it a go.
- VC Deal Members
- VC Deal 2nd Claim members
- Professional or Elite Riders competing at National Trophy Level or Racing Internationally Road or Cross
The dates for the East Kent Cyclocross League for 2020 are:
- Masks / Face Coverings to be worn on-site whilst in the event area – exemption for course practice and racing.
- Online entry only.
- You will need to be a British Cycling Member to enter – so make sure your membership is up to date this applies to all categories.
- Unavoidable increase in race entry fees. This is to cover the additional cost of running the events to make them COVID safe.
- V40 & V50 men’s races will be run separately for 2020-21 season.
- Entry limit of 45 riders per race.
- Strict course practice protocol which will only be permitted immediately before gridding approx 15-20 mins.
- Riders are permitted to warm-up on static trainers or rollers, in the designated area only.
- Riders are to arrive at the call up zone ready to race.
- Strict one way entry / exit system on site
- No pits / no spare equipment / no helpers / no bike cleaning (British Cycling)
- Rules and Regulations are subject to change and modification for each venue
Any questions about the training or the races themselves please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org